How To Download Voot Videos
Hello Friends, as you know that Tv Shows, Movies, and Videos are available on the Voot app, so many times it happens that you need to download a video.
Today we are going to tell you how you can download the video on the Voot app.
- Disclaimer: We are telling this method only for the personal use of users, you cannot download these videos and upload them elsewhere on the internet. Otherwise, you can be prosecuted.
DOWNLOAD VOOT VIDEO WITH VIDEODER APP
In this post, we will show you how to download VOOT videos with the help of the Videoder App.
STEP 1: INSTALL VIDEODER APP
First, you have to go to the Videoder website and download their app and then install it.
First of all, with the help of This link,
Go to their website and download the app, which will be saved in your Download Folder with this name (videoder_version_12.4.2.apk). The app size is about 7 MB.
When the app is saved in your Download folder, click on it and install it.
STEP 2: DOWNLOAD VOOT VIDEOS FROM VIDEODER APP
Once Videoder App is installed on your phone, you can open the app and download videos from the Voot app and website.
But the problem is that their browser works very slow, so you use Chrome Browser.
Suppose you have to download the first episode of Star Plus’s Mahabharat Serial.
1. First of all, open a page with all episodes / Seasons of Mahabharat Serial on our website.
2. Then open the page with the first episode of Season 1.
3. In Chrome Brower, click on the menu at the top corner on the right side. (On the Mobile on which Videoder’s App has been installed.)
4. Click on Share and there you will see the Download / Watch icon.
5. On clicking Videoder Download / Watch Icon, all types of video formats will be generated by Download Links.
6. Similarly, you can download Voot app videos. Just for speed, you will use Chrome Browser
Note: If you are having any trouble downloading videos from the Voot website in this way, you can ask us through comments.