hello everyone today I’ll be showing you
How to Change Double Space in Word [1 Minute New Mathod]
In this post you are going to learn how to
change line spacing in Word.
How to Change Double Space in Word
FOLLOW THIS STEPS
- To change the line spacing in our desired
way, we first mark the text.
- Then we go to the “Home” tab, to the “Paragraph”
section and here we have a drop down menu
- where we can choose predefined line spacing.
- “1,0” would be single space and “2,0”
would be double space.
- If these predefined options are not enough
for you because you need a space of 2,3 for
- example, then click on “Line spacing options…”.
- In the section “Spacing” you can then
- If you want to use an exact spacing of let’s
say 13 points, then choose “Exactly” here
- and then you can enter the exact number of
So, that’s it, BUT before you go: please
support this BLOG by hitting the subscribe button, liking the POST and maybe also sharing
your feedback in the comments.