How to Disable Doze Mode on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
You might be doing some important task like excel sheet or a powerpoint presentation, and you don’t want your phone to stop that app in between ruining your all work. Doze Mode is an excellent feature, and it certainly is, but sometimes we feel the need to just turn this feature off. If you are fed up with this feature and would like to disable Doze mode on your Android, then continue reading. I will teach you how you can disable that.
How to disable Doze Mode on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and Above
To disable Doze Mode, you have to follow the below instruction exactly. Please remember to follow it exactly I am saying, or you will mess up the settings.
- First of all, go to settings by tapping on that setting icon in your menu.
- Now enter to the battery setting by tapping on battery menu.
- Tap on that vertical three dots situated at the top right corner and select Battery Optimisation.
- Here you should see all the apps that your phone has and all of them are selected. This means Doze is active on these apps.
- To disable Doze for any selected app, simply unselect the app and save that setting.
What this does is it tells your phone not to apply Doze on that particular app. You can do this for as many apps as possible.
Now that you have disabled Doze mode for an app. You will find yourself enjoying your low battery without worrying about Doze killing your app.