Detect Apps Causing Your Battery Drain With Wakelock Detector
One of the major pitfall of Android operating system is that even emerging newer and better versions of its firmwares , the short battery life problem still remains continue. It is not that your phone doesn’t provide you a good battery backup but the main reason behind battery drain is that battery resources are used by applications installed in your phone which keeps on using power unnecessarily. Sometimes you might have seen that even after you exit from some application and lock your phone but when you take it out of your pocket it’s display light is still on. This is because application that makes your phone WakeLock.
How to Use WakeLock Detector?
Some of the Key Features Of WakeLock Detector Are :
- Wakelock Apps can be sorted in many different ways (Alphabetical , Running , Wakelock time )
- Shows CPU wakelock time partial as well as complete
- Currently running apps are highlighted using red color to distinguish better
- Interactive user interface for better understanding
- Shows apps causing battery drain during idle time
- Helps to prevent apps to use battery resources when not needed
One drawback so far is that WakeLock Detector doesnt work with latest Android version i.e. Android 4.4.1 KitKat but developers have promised that soon they will deliver the compatible version of Wakelock Detector for KitKat users too.