Simple Way To View Saved Password In Google Chrome
Previously i had shown you how to view saved passwords in Google Chrome. In this post, i will show you the same thing but with different methods suggested by one of the readers of Cool Hacking Trick name Palash. This trick is simple yet very powerful to view or hack saved passwords in Google Chrome. It does not matter for which website the password is saved it will work on all of them. It will work on Facebook, Gmail, Yahoo, Twitter, and many more. If you get your hands on your friend’s computer you can hack their password with this simple little trick. It does not require any software or add-ons to be installed on your computer. Let’s get started.
How to view saved password in google chrome ?
- Open Google Chrome
- Go to Settings (Its on the Right Corner)
- Then Click on Advance Settings
- Scroll Down and their will be password and forms from their click on Manage saved password.
- Then list of all websites whose passwords are saved on browser will be listed.
- Click on show to view those passwords