How to Solve YouTube Not Working on PC
Follow these errors and solve a YouTube error on your PC/laptop or Android/iPhone that does not work. On any computer, you can use this method to correct a black screen error or not to open YouTube.
YouTube is an incredibly popular outlet for social media. After Google, it is considered to be the second most visited site, with approximately 1300,000,000 people using it every single day. It is an interesting source of learning, sharing, and discovery. For so many individuals, it has emerged as a trending career that uploads approximately 300 hours of video every minute. In terms of the possibilities it provides, its flexibility is exceptional. But what if one day it ceases working or gets stuck working?
Why YouTube not working?
While higher parameters of becoming a good website are being achieved, YouTube still needs to fix some issues. So if you experience any black screen-like problems, or constant buffering, or replay errors, you need to decide whether it’s with the back-end server of the web or with your computer.
If the issue lies in the YouTube server, the factors that may have caused the working of it to be inaccurate may be as follows:
- Often, websites can fail to function due to high traffic or network congestion,
- Clogged data or obsolete cookies can interrupt the functioning of the website.
- Outdated video drivers may need a version update.
- YouTube connectivity can often be obstructed by extensions.
- Check whether or not the system’s date and time are right.
How to solve YouTube not running on PC, Android or iPhone
I’m going to share some ways to repair YouTube that won’t work on your web browser, Android or iPhone. To repair errors related to YouTube, follow these simple troubleshooting steps.
Why does YouTube not work on my Android or iPhone and how to repair it?
You may sometimes have experienced that YouTube works for others in your home but not for you, or if you want to show a video to your friend or sibling, but it doesn’t come up. Isn’t it frustrating? I am sure it is relatable.
To solve the problems of your iPhone, here are the methods you can follow for a solution:
- Firstly, to solve any network-related problem, you tend to turn off and back on your Wi-Fi.
- Check whether or not your YouTube is updated to its latest version if the issue persists. If you find it obsolete, then upgrading can solve your issue.
- If the modified software has not worked, then go to your computer to reboot (or restart) as it refreshes the device by clearing all previously completed tasks and making the app ready for new use.
- Suppose the problem still remains unaffected. Go to Uninstall then,
Sure shot alternatives are the above activities if YouTube connectivity is an issue on your iPhone.
Why does YouTube not work on my computer and how to repair it?
To complete some tasks, a PC is required. Now, what if your PC faces some problems connecting to a site from which it needs to retrieve data? (considering YouTube).
How to Fix YouTube Not Working
Here are the ways to resolve the issues:
How to Patch Not Working YouTube
Here are the ways the problems can be resolved:
- Internet connectivity is a big need for YouTube video streaming to be uninterrupted and effective. But low-speed, disrupted networks can be troublesome factors in obtaining the information we need.
By closing the apps that are not needed to enhance a bit to access the YouTube videos (which requires a min speed of 500+ Kbps), it can be corrected.
- A web browser is a software program that can be used to view and navigate websites. But occasionally, its obsolete version may be present, and squabbled extensions may cause trouble.
It can be tested to see if incorrect or delayed findings can be changed using an alternative browser. If so, then the default browser would need an update. If not, then somewhere else, there might be a problem.
- Sometimes any virus infects the machine you are using. The virus will not allow any of the operations to operate and will interfere with the smooth functioning by
In order to deny such malicious software entry into the device, it can be overcome by installing an antivirus or a firewall.
There are no other means to repair YouTube, not running. Know, there is no way to restore it if YouTube often goes down or a video you want to see has been removed. To repair many types of common errors, you can review these troubleshooting tips. These can be used on your browser or mobile applications.